[GRASS-dev] Re: 6.2 epsg version
neteler at itc.it
Thu Oct 19 11:22:25 EDT 2006
On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 03:24:18PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> So I don't see anything which needs to be done there unless
> EPSG reaches a version > 6.11.1 .
I just learnt that that statement is wrong :-)
So: could you check in the missing lines into gdal/data/pcs.csv
from an older GDAL version?
I'll wait with RC3 to get that fixed.
PS: Frank indicated the process of (re-)generating these EPSG files
as this (from today's IRC chat in #gdal):
1) edit postgres .sql files to fix up a bit (hack in LATIN1 encoding statement).
2) load into postgresql.
3) run a script to dump out .csv files.
4) mv into right place (in libgeotiff/csv)
5) run build_pcs.py script.
6) mv updated stuff into gdal/data/ (and make sure it gets installed in
all /usr/local places on working system)
7) use epsg_tr.py to generate postgis .sql file, and proj nad/epsg
file. (multistep for each)
More information about the grass-dev