[GRASS-dev] wxpython gui: ghost of previous module inside newly opened module

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Oct 23 12:16:11 EDT 2006

Thanks for reminding all of us of this. Between bug fixes in the TclTk
interface and my 'real' job I've been pretty swamped. I did manage to make
some significant headway on the wxPython stuff a few weeks back, but have
not put it into the cvs yet. I'd forgotten about this ghost issue, however.

If anyone wants to take a look at this, it is probably in grassgui.py.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671