[GRASS-dev] [bug #5200] (grass) d.what.vect: WARNING: Color: can'tset color 50331648

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 24 10:59:15 EDT 2006

I can confirm the problem Maciek is having with d.m in 6.3:

In Spearfish:
1. d.m
2. add 'quads' vector to GIS manager
3. click query button
4. WARNING: Color: can't set color -1

Actually, most of the interactive tools in d.m are broken for me; such as
the zoom tool, measure, query, geographical position query.

~ Eric.