[GRASS-dev] Wanted: GRASS developer for small job

Warren Vick, Europa Technologies Ltd. wvick at europa-tech.com
Tue Oct 24 10:33:54 EDT 2006

I'm looking for a developer for a small job that is highly suited to GRASS.
It's basically development of script/code to loop through a series of
satellite imagery, combine bands, and output a compounded result. I'm
looking for someone ideally in the UK, but that's not essential (just
convenient for sending test data). It's a relatively small job so you will
not get rich on it, but hopefully it will lead to other things.

If you're interested, please drop me an e-mail outlining your experience and
rates.

Regards,
Warren Vick
Europa Technologies Ltd.