[GRASS-dev] d.m/d.gis mysteries..

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 22:45:02 EDT 2006

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> And I wouldn't. There are continous problems with region handling in
> gis.m that make me use d.m still for production. If d.m is removed
> from 6.3 I would use 6.2 often, which would make me less up to date
> with 6.3 developement and less capable of reporting bugs/fixing minor
> problems.

When 6.2.0 is released, with gis.m as default, we are tacitly declaring
it "ready for production". If you feel there are still significant
region handling problems with 6.2.0rc3, please supply details.

Also, now's a great time for folks to proof-read the draft release
announcement:
 http://grass.itc.it/announces/announce_grass620.html

and blurb:
 http://grass.itc.it/announces/abstract_grass620.txt