[GRASS-dev] patch - allows g.mapset to create mapsets

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Oct 29 19:58:17 EST 2006

Martin Landa wrote:

> I am unable to compile lib/init/mke_loc.c, to use mkdir function I
> have to add sys/stat.h header to mke_loc.c (on Debian GNU/Linux
> unstable).

Fixed in CVS.

BTW, this problem isn't related to Joel's patch which is being
discussed in this thread, but to my patch in the thread:

Re: [bug #5218] (grass) wingrass: creating new location from startup screen with projection values fails

etc/set_data (from lib/init) has its own code for creating the
location/mapset directories; it doesn't use the libgis functions.