[GRASS-dev] call for last minute testers

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 08:05:13 EST 2006

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:40:13 +1300
Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Michael & myself have just applied some last minute patches to gis.m to
> make it compatible with tcl/tk 8.3. As this will be released with 6.2.0
> without much (any) testing, if everyone could quickly update gis.m in
> their cvs (6.3 is probably fine, 6.2 branch is better- it's the same),
> make, and double check that we haven't broken anything? (main toolbar
> and the georectifyer canvas toolbar)

Hi,

using the "clear all GPC entries" button (in the georectifyer) after setting
various GCPs only clears the first 2 columns of the first line, but the forward
and backward errors remain with following error message (command name below is
the RMS error in line 1 third col):

invalid command name "0.590568"
invalid command name "0.590568"
    while executing
"$fwd_error($gcpnum) delete 0 end"
    (procedure "GRMap::cleargcp" line 14)
    invoked from within
"GRMap::cleargcp"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel \#0 $cmd"
    (procedure "Button::_release" line 18)
    invoked from within
"Button::_release .gcpwin.mf.topf.tb0.bbox1.b1"
    (command bound to event)

I tested with the 6.2 snapshot. Maybe someone can reproduce this?

regards,
  Otto