[GRASS-dev] call for last minute testers

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Oct 31 14:18:38 EST 2006

Otto,

I had sent in the wrong version of a georectifier update last night. I sent
in a new one this morning to Markus, who put it into 6.2. I just added it to
6.3 a moment ago. I don't know if this fixes the problem you are having, but
you might test it. Thanks for the info.

Michale
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213