[GRASS-dev] [grass-code P][372] scritps for converting raster maps into GRASS 7 format, and back

grass-codep at wald.intevation.org grass-codep at wald.intevation.org
Wed Apr 18 05:38:38 EDT 2007

code P item #372, was opened at 2007-04-18 21:38
Patch status: postponed
Patch type: new
GRASS component: raster
GRASS version: None
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
r.convert and r.convert.all:

Converts a GRASS 4-6 raster map to a GRASS 7 raster map by moving files around in the $MAPSET.

Mostly untested, probably misses some bits.

I did not use g.message as I think it should be fully backwards-compatible with GRASS 5.0.0 and newer.

Tries to be really really cautious.

Hamish