[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0 release preparation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Aug 23 03:34:47 EDT 2007

I fixed this 'jittering' in v.build (and hope I didn't introduce it in
another command).

I also added some additional error trapping. 37 of the 72 exec statements
without catch error traps are for running g.tempfile. This is probably not
critical, but wouldn't hurt to wrap in error traps. I worked on many of the
remaining 35.

I found that v.what won't launch from the GUI. I think it is because it
kicks out...

PNG: GRASS_TRUECOLOR status: TRUE
PNG: collecting to file:
/Users/Shared/grassdata/spearfish60_test/PERMANENT/.tmp/cmb-MBP/3421.0.ppm,
GRASS_WIDTH=642, GRASS_HEIGHT=473

...in its interface description string, even if --q is added. Is there some
way to stop this?

Michael

On 8/22/07 12:03 PM, "massimo di stefano" <massimodisasha at yahoo.it> wrote:

> 5)
>
> starting the module v.build
>
> whent the gui of this module is started, i have a "crazy moving" of the window
> contents.
> resizing the window, moving the botton right corner of the tcl window fix the
> "crazy moving"
>
> need to change :(GRASS_WIDTH= , GRASS_HEIGHT=  ) ?

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213