[GRASS-dev] compile directions

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Fri Aug 24 23:00:26 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 15:07 -0700, Moskovitz, Bob wrote:
> Would using ccache (http://ccache.samba.org/) be a good way to speed up compiles after a make distclean?  I'm thinking of using ccache but I would like to hear if anyone is using it while doing grass development.

I used ccache for several months...several months ago. ;-)  I didn't
really notice any major change in compile performance and after awhile,
the stale cache tended to grow unchecked.

It won't hurt to give it a try.  YMMV.  I'd be interested in hearing
successful reports.

--
73, de Brad KB8UYR/6 <rez touchofmadness com>