[GRASS-dev] Question about SVN access via Trac

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:54:44 EST 2007

Hi all,

2007/12/11, Hamish B <hamish_b at yahoo.com>:

> The trac one is pretty nice:
>   http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser
> But I still prefer ViewCVS:
>   http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
>
> there was an example here, but it seems to be no longer active:
>   http://josef.fsv.cvut.cz/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=grass7svn

BTW, I am planning to rsync GRASS SVN repo on josef server, ViewCVS
interface will be available there, I just need to find free time for
that.

> hmph: picking out a random GRASS file to look at the Trac SVN browser
> shows that something is misaligned- the d.colors/curses.c file is
> showing the SVN history for (apparently) the r.out.gdal help page.

It is seems OK for me, changeset for r29409 is connected to the change
in r.out.gdal help page, see log message for r29409 and

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/29409

and

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/20310

> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset?old_path=grass%2Ftrunk%2Fdisplay%2Fd.colors%2Fcurses.c&old=29409&new_path=grass%2Ftrunk%2Fdisplay%2Fd.colors%2Fcurses.c&new=29409