[GRASS-dev] gpde library and groundwater flow modules

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Feb 16 10:06:20 EST 2007

That's got it.  thanks.

OSX gcc 4.0 here.  Maybe it's different link flags on your system?
For us undefined symbols are errors by default.

On Feb 16, 2007, at 4:07 AM, Sören Gebbert wrote:

> Hi William,
> thanks for this report, this is obviously a bug.
> My build system seems to be much too tolerant.
> I have hopefully fixed this issue in CVS,
> because i can not reproduce this
> on two Linux machines (dual P3 and Athlon 3000+ with Debian etch,
> gcc 4.1).
>
> Best regards
> Soeren
>
> William Kyngesburye schrieb:
>> Hm, no good.  Rather than the missing gpde symbols Michael Barton
>> had, I get missing G3D symbols.
>> I see that grass.make has G3D now for gpde linking.  But the gpde
>> makefile doesn't link the library itself to G3D.  And the lib
>> makefile still builds gpde before G3D.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in
a bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy