[GRASS-dev] gpde library and groundwater flow modules

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 17:29:01 EST 2007

William Kyngesburye wrote:
> That's got it.  thanks.
>
> OSX gcc 4.0 here.  Maybe it's different link flags on your system?
> For us undefined symbols are errors by default.

see:
 http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Working_with_CVS#Setting_it_up

o Linux: please use these flags to configure GRASS, they will help you
  to catch most programming problems:

  MYCFLAGS="-g -Wall -Werror-implicit-function-declaration -fno-common"
  MYCXXFLAGS="-g -Wall"
  CFLAGS="$MYCFLAGS" CXXFLAGS="$MYCXXFLAGS" ./configure \
    ... (more flags and parameters)

The Mac and MS Windows configure flags sections are conspicuously empty ..

Hamish