[GRASS-dev] WxPython front-end to ps.map

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Feb 20 09:29:48 EST 2007

On 14/02/07 13:41, Martin Landa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently ps.map should support rgbcolumn map instruction for vpoints,
> vlines and vareas (committed to CVS). Testing welcomed:-)

I've tested for vareas and vpoints and have not encountered any
problems. Great job !

Just one small issue:

WARNING: The mapping instruction <sizecol> will be renamed to
<sizecolumn> in future versions of GRASS. Please use <sizecol> instead.

I imagine the last sentence should read "Please use <sizecolumn>
instead, or ?

Moritz