[GRASS-dev] g.list -a

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:09:28 EST 2007

Hi Glynn,

2007/1/9, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:

[snip]

> > 2) It seems better to add the type 'all' to g.list manually
> > (especially because of the requested type parameter). I am not sure
> > how to do it in an elegant way (see the patch) - my approach seems to
> > be very ugly.
>
> I would abandon the approach of having a separate "parse" function in
> favour of iterating over element->answers and listing each type as
> it's encountered.

well, I have tried to simplify the patch. Functions parse() &
do_list() are now called for each element->answers[i]. I hope it is
better now.

> lib/do_list.c doesn't need to change; just have cmd/list.c call
> do_list() once for each type.

I think that fn do_list() have to be rewritten because of the -f flags
(calling of execl() fn) ?

Martin

Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *