[GRASS-dev] time to release 6.2.2

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Jul 1 15:05:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

during the testing period of 6.2.2-RC1 we got the following
issues fixed:
    * DBF driver: fix semicolon problem  (Glynn Clements)
    * SQLite transactions to speed up execute (Antonio Galea)
    * GUI startup: fixes browsing for EPSG file not updating path to it (Maris Nartiss)
    * GUI startup: fixes browsing for new location path (Maris Nartiss)
    * nviz compilation fix for MacOSX (Markus Neteler)
    * r.in.gdalwarp: remove bashisms (Hamish Bowman)
    * v.dissolve: fix for DBMI error if input map is specified with @mapset (Markus Neteler)
    * v.lrs.* fixes backported + new documentation (Markus Neteler)
    * Czech translation updated (Jachym Cepicky)

See
http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_6.2_Feature_Plan#Fixed_post-RC1

I would suggest to release 6.2.2 officially the next days if nobody
objects.

Markus
--
Markus Neteler  <neteler itc it>  http://mpa.itc.it/markus/
FBK-irst -  Centro per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica