[GRASS-dev] iconv a required dependency for using Freetype?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 8 10:19:41 EDT 2007

On May 8, 2007, at 6:54 AM, Paul Kelly wrote:

> On Tue, 8 May 2007, Glynn Clements wrote:
>
>> There's no way that mkftcap can determine that they are actually the
>> same font.
>>
>> What it should do is to add a suffix to duplicate names, so that you
>> can select either one (at present, only the first one with any given
>> name can be selected). Realistically, that would require mkftcap
>> to be
>> written in a real language.

> information about more that one font in each file

Wolf offered to work out this when he has time (in another thread I
started for that topic).  I was thinking that it might be useful to
do a d.freetype.info module that mkftcap could use.  Users might want/
need to see info about a font also.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy