[GRASS-dev] iconv a required dependency for using Freetype?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri May 11 11:23:15 EDT 2007

Yes, I'm still offering. Now that I only have one geostatistics report
to write I have finally some time to do other things too. Infact I think
I can start it this weekend, and I think I can have it done by the end
of next week.

So I'm thinking by default d.freetype.info should print something in a
nice human readable way, a bit like ftinfo does. And then if given a
switch -s (for script) it will output a comma separated list instead.
How does that sound?

--Wolf

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>