[GRASS-dev] new tests on wxgui

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun May 13 16:14:57 EDT 2007

I also agree about the tool order. The reason for the somewhat odd order at
the moment is that some of the tools operate as radio buttons (i.e., one
button selected, other buttons unselected, stays selected until something
else pushed), and others operate as simple click buttons (click and
something happens).

In a toolbar, the radiobuttons needs to be placed adjacent to one another to
operate so that clicking one will unselect any other. So all radiobuttons
are physically grouped, and separate from other buttons. There is probably
another way to do this, but I don't know what it is at the moment.

Michael

On 5/13/07 5:00 AM, "Hamish" <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Carlos wrote:
>>
>> I think that all the Zoom button should be together in Display
>> Manager, but the Query button is in the middle, that can be confusing.
>> IMO, should be: Pointer-Pan-Zoom In-Zoom Out-Previous Zoom-Zoom
>> Options--Query.
>
> Nice order; I agree.

Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University