[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASSGUI] Re: [grass-addons] r659 - trunk/grassaddons/gui/gui_modules

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 17 19:22:18 EDT 2007

On 5/17/07 3:17 PM, "Glynn Clements" <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> This is helpful. But I will wait to make any changes until this is worked
>> out--since it looks like we will also need to redefine the original command
>> string (i.e., to make it a proper list) prior to calling cmd.Command.
>
> I've fixed cmd.Command itself and all of the straightforward uses.

So we'll need to send it a list consisting of [command+flags, option=val,
option=val,...]. Right?

> AFAICT, GUI.parseCommand() is probably still broken:
>
> menuform.py:1075:        cmdlst = cmd.split(' ')

This actually might be fine. It looks like it is only checking to see if
there is a space in the command string and returning an error message is
there is. It making sure that the only thing being passed on to menuform is
a simple GRASS command without arguments.

Michael

Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671