[GRASS-dev] r.profile locking up Mac PPC

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue May 22 13:30:35 EDT 2007

For some reason the following command is locking up on my Mac G5 PPC. It
just sits and spins until I kill it. No error message is generated.

        p = cmd.Command(['r.profile', 'input=elevation.10m',
'profile=592748,4917974,598492,4923361', 'null=nan', '--quiet'])
cmd.Command works fine in other contexts. This command also works fine on my
Intel Mac laptop.

Any idea of why this should be a problem?

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671