[GRASS-dev] [grass-doc I][406] d.rast.edit: new script needs docs ported from old C module

grass-doci at wald.intevation.org grass-doci at wald.intevation.org
Wed May 23 02:13:13 EDT 2007

doc I item #406, was opened at 2007-05-23 18:13
Issue status: None
Doc section: display
GRASS version: CVS HEAD
Doc timestamp (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
Hi,

there's a fancy new Tcl d.rast.edit module in CVS, but its scripts/d.rast.edit/description.html file is mostly empty.

The relevant bits need to be "ported" from the old C version, in display/d.rast.edit/description.html. Lots of that will be irrelevant, so a straight copy is no good.

e.g. explain what the aspect option is used for.

thanks,
Hamish