[GRASS-dev] Wingrass and TclTk

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Thu Nov 1 04:44:26 EDT 2007

> we should make a list of the minimal set of needed commands, eg
> awk
> cat
> cut
> expr
> grep
> head
> ls
> paste
> rm
> sed
> sort
> tac
> tail
> tr
> uniq
> wc
> which

Yes, that's definitely a good idea.
Maybe I could just make a minimal MSYS install from scratch,
check that the tools you listed (additions, anyone?) are in
there and then try and remove more "bloat" until we are left
with the minimum of what's needed.

That should severely cut down on the size of the MSYS package
we'd need to provide.

Let's just all try and put together a complete list of what's
needed first, then I'll have a go at it.

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik