[GRASS-dev] SoC projects to trunk

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Nov 2 05:55:51 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I have now brought the two SoC modules (v.generalize and
v.net.visibility) to the CVS trunk. I would appreciate it very much if
someone could check the code once again :) just to make sure it is
suitably stable.

I would also love it if someone could help me add these new modules to
the gui. v.net.visibility should probably go next to the other v.net.*
modules, but what about generalize? Should it go under Develop map?

I'll look into how to add these there myself, but any hints are appreciated.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>