[GRASS-dev] X11 trouble on OSX 10.5

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 12 11:13:40 EST 2007

This sounds like sort of good news. No reason for the GUI to run in 64 bit
mode AFAICT. It might make the displays run a tiny bit faster, but most of
any display delay is on the GRASS side rendering the PPM to display in
TclTk.

One Mac issue I need to mention. In the current cvs version (on 10.4) GRASS
help no longer is listed in my Help Library, although the GRASS addons help
IS listed. It's not a huge issue as help comes up OK from within GRASS, but
it was handy having it in the library listing too.

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University