[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][544] Map Display crashes when zooming (too much) in!

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Nov 29 12:15:49 EST 2007

I just tried this with cvs compiled from an update of this morning and had
no problems.

In normal mode, if you zoom to less than 1 raster cell, a TclTk message box
pops up saying you've exceeded the maximum zoom.

In explore mode, you can zoom to much less than 1 raster cell.

In neither case did I get a TclTk error like the one below.

I did wait until a map  was completely displayed before trying to zoom
again.

I tried this on a Mac PPC G5, with OS X 10.4.11.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Michael

Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University