[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][544] Map Display crashes whenzooming (too much) in!

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 29 12:25:48 EST 2007

Yes, I can confirm this error as well. The trick to getting it to show up is to zoom in until you get the 'Max zoom in reached' tcl dialog box, then immediately after you dismiss this window, click on the 'Display Active Layers' button on the Map Display window.

Using 6.3.cvs from today on Ubuntu 7.10.

~ Eric.