[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][495] gis.m output window buttons don't fit text width

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:22:17 EDT 2007

Hi,

just 2 notes:
1) Carlos - when reporting such issues, please, specify language. If
language is know, anyone can test it with "export LC_ALL=es_ES";
2) Michael - for bugreports, please, check it at bug tracker, as
attachments may not be forwarded to ML. Also - any important comments
should be attached to bugreport, as not everyone will search bug
reports AND ML for same issue.

Sorry for interuption,
Maris.