[GRASS-dev] r.neighbors help file

Trevor Wiens twiens at interbaun.com
Fri Oct 5 13:32:55 EDT 2007

I noticed that the options listed in the help are based odd number up to 25. However, at least with the 6.3 cvs version, any value is accepted and in looking at the code there is not apparent reason larger values shouldn't work. I tried it and it seems to run fine and accurately with values of 31 or 35.

Am I missing something or does the help page need to be updated?

Trevor Wiens
twiens at interbaun.com

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same
level of thinking we were at when we created them.
(Albert Einstein)