[GRASS-dev] Wingrass and TclTk

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Mon Oct 29 09:16:19 EDT 2007

On 29/10/07 13:52, Benjamin Ducke wrote:
> OK, I did some more testing.
>
> Moritz' binaries work just fine: NVIZ comes up no problem.
> This is interesting, because I am using the same Tcl binaries
> that my own GRASS 6.3 compilation also uses. This means
> there is nothing wrong with Tcl/Tk itself.
>
> I then copied Moritz' GRASS binaries into my MSYS file structure.

Just out of curiosity: why do you want to do this ? If you want to be
able to run scripts, it should be enough to just define the path to
sh.exe and to msys' bin/ and lib/ directories in the grass63.bat file.

And you can run grass from within msys without integrating everying into
the MSYS file structure. Just open msys, and run /c/grass/bin/grass63
(IIRC, you need to change the definition of GISBASE in grass63 to
correspond to msys syntax).

Moritz