[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][470] i.atcorr: hardcoded input/output map names

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sat Sep 1 06:32:01 EDT 2007

Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Brad Douglas wrote:

>> I started working on this awhile ago after realizing values were
>> hardcoded, etc.  IIRC, I didn't finish because it was becoming
>> complicated and I didn't have time to dedicate to it.
>>
>> I can commit what I have (and comment unfinished code) if someone
>> wants to have it done relatively quickly and is willing to finish it
>>  themselves.
>>
>> Until then, I think it should probably be removed from the Makefile.

> I have committed the documenation clean up. Things still unclear

Sorry - hit send too soon. Once again:

I have committed my doc clean up. Things still unclear are in red. It
would be great if someone i.attcor and 6s savvy could finish it. For
now, I think that i.attcor in it's current shape should not be a part
of the planned GRASS 6.3 release. However, IMHO it should enabled in
the makefile for people fetching latest GRASS from CVS, so the the
final cleanup could be more likely.

Maciek