[GRASS-dev] get_row.c: output north/east values? G__.window structure

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Aug 27 10:17:46 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

>> > It can only happen when -t is used (and when there are nulls).

>> > Done.
>>
>> Thanks. However, now it segfaults:
>
> Right; it needs to reproduce the loop termination tests. Try r33118.

The segfault is solved now (backported to 6.4.svn).

Still no faces any more... possibly unrelated?

The last one with sampling might be v.drape:
GRASS 6.4.svn (nc_spm_07):~/grass64 > g.region vect=roadsmajor
GRASS 6.4.svn (nc_spm_07):~/grass64 > v.drape roadsmajor out=roads_3d
rast=elevation

WARNING: Current region does not include the entire input vector map
         <roadsmajor>
WARNING: Elevation raster map <elevation> does not cover the entire area of
         the input vector map <roadsmajor>.

The first warning is surprising given the g.region command.
In the code there are also snippets like
                    estimated_elevation = scale * G_get_raster_sample(fdrast,

Help kindly appreciated...

thanks
Markus