[GRASS-dev] compile errors for GRASS 7 in Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Dec 21 21:04:40 EST 2008

On Dec 21, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Error in...
> /Users/cmbarton/grass_dev/grass7_src/macosx/app
>
> cd to ./macosx and ran make. No errors. Something in the make files
> messed up?

I missed this.  Did you look back in the terminal to see what the
error was?

If it happens again, don't cd to macosx and make, but check the
terminal scrollback first.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

First Pogril: Why is life like sticking your head in a bucket filled
with hyena offal?
Second Pogril: I don't know.  Why IS life like sticking your head in a
bucket filled with hyena offal?
First Pogril: I don't know either.  Wretched, isn't it?

-HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy