[GRASS-dev] Patch for 3D hull generation

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Wed Jan 30 03:40:34 EST 2008

Hmmm, you mean you would like to have my screenshot
as illustration for the v.hull manpage?
That can be done, but don't you think it is a little
bit too "overloaded" for that purpose?
Maybe we could add it to the GRASS screenshots gallery
instead and use something simpler for the man page?

I also think that license is OK. Only thing that bother
me a bit in hindsight is:

"... in its entirety".

Because the code I included is changed to work with the
GRASS data model and floating point precision plus I have cut
out some parts that make no sense in a GRASS module.
So maybe we should include an unaltered version of
the original source code, as well?

How would you interpret "entirety"?

Cheers,

Benjamin