[GRASS-dev] New WinGRASS Installer

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Jul 11 12:05:00 EDT 2008

Marco,

On 11/07/08 16:46, marco.pasetti at alice.it wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm very close to the 6.3.0-4 WinGRASS release;

Great !!

Just one small remark:

> 2. UPGRADE INSTALL
>
> the user is installing GRASS over a previous installed and older version;
> the following message appears:
> http://www.webalice.it/marco.pasetti/temp/img04.png

In this image, the installer suggests that it will install a newer
version of GRASS which is 6.3.0-4 instead of 6.3.0-3. In my
understanding these are not two different versions of GRASS, but rather
two different versions of the installer. If this is not correct, then it
shouldn't be 6.3.0 in both cases. If it is correct, then why resinstall
GRASS ?

Moritz