[GRASS-dev] debugging nviz with TclTk 8.5 aqua

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jul 24 09:38:45 EDT 2008

On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:13 AM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Whoo hooo!
>
> I worked. It actually looks pretty nice for the main GUI. What you
> need to do is to copy grass7.app/Contents/MacOSX/bin/wish8.5 to
> wish. Hopefully, this can be worked out in the compilation mac.app
> step.

This is part of the messed up logic in the OSX app startup - for the
X11 tcltk the makefile copies tclsh and wish to the GRASS package, but
not for aqua.  But the startup shell sets GRASS_WISH anyways to a
packaged wish.

I was trying to bee too flexible for some nonexistent possibilities,
and I need to drop the TCLTK_INTERNAL thing.  And simplify
configuration.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy