[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS Plans

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jun 5 18:18:03 EDT 2008

Marco,

Maybe this is what you have in mind, but I think that the wx-config is only
needed for compiling vdigit, not for using it. Also, I'm pretty sure that if
you install the Windows dev package, it has wx-config. Just trying to save
you some work.

I don't have anyone in my lab currently using Vista for testing. There will
be some students once we all come back for classes in mid-August.

Michael