[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:11:35 EDT 2008

Hi all,

we are a little bit late with releasing 6.3.0, looking at [1,2] I
don't see any (really) blocker issue (maybe vdigit linking problem,
but this can wait for 6.3.1 I guess). The wxPython seems to work on
Windows (basically), needs a lot fixes and some speed-up optimization
(especially for GUI module dialogs which are generated on the fly) --
issues for 6.4.

BTW I do not fully understood if there was consensus to create
directly releasebranch_6_4 in SVN or first to create develbranch_6 and
then releasebranch_6_4 based on develbranch_6. In any case it would be
great to start grass7 development finally:-)

Regards, Martin

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=6.3.0
[2] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_6.3_Feature_Plan

--