[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.3.0

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 21:36:19 EDT 2008


FWIW I think we should wait a few more days until 6.3.0 is released
before splitting off GRASS 6/7 in the SVN. There may be no technical
reason not to do it now, but I think we should avoid any new confusion
and distractions until the current release is shipped. That and it adds
motivation for release and creates a sense of punctuated drama around the
release, which helps get it advertised. We could mention this in the
6.3.0 release announcement?  (I'm meaning to work on that soon..)

very soon,

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page. 

More information about the grass-dev mailing list