[GRASS-dev] build problems on Mac OS X 10.5.2.

John Kern kernj at kernj.cnc.net
Fri May 9 10:38:07 EDT 2008

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

Just wanted to share in interesting nit.   If you ditch the -g, ....

[Macintosh:grass/grass63_release/try] jkern% gcc -o try.dSYM -02 try.c
[Macintosh:grass/grass63_release/try] jkern% ls -l
total 40
-rw-r--r--  1 jkern  staff    171 May  2 16:04 try.c
-rwxr-xr-x  1 jkern  staff  12612 May  9 06:59 try.dSYM
[Macintosh:grass/grass63_release/try] jkern% ./try.dSYM

the try.dSYM becomes the name of the executable which allows the
configure check to work.

-John