[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #355: ps.map generates invalid postscript when vlegend item does not appear on map

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Tue Nov 4 10:16:02 EST 2008

I encountered the same problem a couple of weeks ago. I was able to get
around it by adding the following to ps_vlegend.c around line 172 ...

pat_save ( PS.fp, vector.layer[i].pat, pat);

Insert this line after "sprintf ( pat, "APATTEPS%d", i);" to ensure the
pattern definition is saved.

Hope this helps.

--
Bob