[GRASS-dev] r.series: thresholding?

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Wed Oct 15 11:46:17 EDT 2008

Markus Neteler wrote:

> would it be possible to add a threshold parameter to r.series?
> In our case, we want to consider only pixels above a certain
> value (>=).
>
> Not sure about the implementation: have two flags to define
> above/below?

Implemented in r33886.

r.series has a new option, range=lo,hi; values outside of this range
are treated as null (i.e. will be ignored by most aggregates, or will
cause the result to be null if -n is given).

The values are FP, so you can use -inf or inf for a single threshold,
e.g. range=0,inf to ignore negative values.