[GRASS-dev] Re: i.ortho.photo

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 22 03:03:35 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:05 AM, Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I had thought about leaving i.ortho.photo/libes/ in trunk, as that has
> some hope of being reused (ie all but ask_camera.c to be merged into
> lib/imagery/).

>From grass64/TODO:

  A)
    - lib/imagery/: standard lib, in use (i.* except for i.points3, i.rectify3)
    - imagery/i.ortho.photo/libes/: standard lib, in use
(i.ortho.photo, photo.*)
  B)
    - lib/image3/: never finished improvement which integrated the
standard lib and
                   the ortho lib. Seems to provide also ortho rectification for
                   satellite data (i.points3, i.rectify3)

Possibly a lot is already done in lib/image3/ ?

Markus