[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4.0 release branch forthcoming

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Oct 22 17:37:29 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Glynn Clements
<glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:
> I'd be more concerned about 6.3.1, as there have been a fair number of
> straightforward bug-fixes since 6.3.0.

Well, I know easily 50 fixes which I have NOT backported to 6.3.svn, knowing,
that 6.4.0.RCX is forthcoming soon. Many are related to portability, too.
So I do think that we need a 6.4.0 the next months (at least I won't go through
all those fixes to check if they are present in 6.3.svn - even the code layout
isn't reindented).

Markus