[GRASS-dev] nviz compile errors on Mac OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Sep 13 23:08:16 EDT 2008

On Sep 13, 2008, at 8:07 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I just tried this and nviz compiles. Now both vdigit and nviz compile.
>
> But nviz doesn't work yet. It crashes Python when I select it. Any
> idea how to find out what the error is? Will the report to Apple be
> useful?

Probably not.  But this crashlog that it generates is wxactly what you
need to find the error.

It will have something about a thread crashing and the call trace.  Or
maybe just an error about a missing library or symbol.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin