[GRASS-dev] gmath/gpde Patch for grass6.5 and grass7

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 03:07:23 EDT 2009

Hamish wrote:
> by the way, I notice that we already ship the bwidget LGPL library
>   trunk/lib/external/bwidget/
>
> That is for Tcl which is redundant for grass 7,

actually that's used by tcl NVIZ so still in use. wx NVIZ is not yet
to the point where it can replace the tcl version.
(btw, we should rename visualization/nviz2/ to be wxNViz or something;
the tcl version is already version 2.2)

I added a new lib/external/README.license file to explain things.
AFAICT the SUBMITTING file and RFCs do not require adjustment.

Hamish