[GRASS-dev] my custom ps.map to ps3.map

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Mon Feb 16 10:53:28 EST 2009

E. Jorge Tizado wrote:

> I make many changes to the files in ps.map and to avoid conflict with this
> standard command I move my custom ps.map to ps3.map.
>
> This ps3.map compile whithout errors in grass6_devel (6.5.svn). Before I send
> this addons (or substitute of ps.map)

Whatever you do, don't add this to SVN (either addons or grass) as if
it is new code, as that will make it impossible to automatically merge
any changes.

Instead, make a copy of the version of ps.map from which you started,
using "svn copy", then overwrite that copy with your updated version.
Do not overwrite any other version with your changes.

If you've forgotten which version you started from, you will need to
manually merge your changes with any changes which have been made and
committed by other developers.

> Also I send to Grass-Addons server (GRASS7 subdir) i.landsat.toar and
> i.topo.corr; They compile without errors in GRASS7 but I can not test because
> teh compilation of GRASS_7 give me errors in many files, mainly because:
>
> /usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/lib/libgrass_I.so: undefined reference to `G_gets'
> /usr/local/grass-6.4.0svn/lib/libgrass_I.so: undefined reference to `G_get_ask_return_msg'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Something is linking against 6.4.0 libraries. First, ensure that your
GDAL library is built without GRASS support.