[GRASS-dev] Network Analysis

Daniel Bundala bundala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 15:54:57 EDT 2009

Hello Markus,

Thanks for the comments. I will definitely add your suggestion to the
code. I should have some time to do it this or next week.

Regarding the bug: It is definitely a bug and I will have a look at
it. But I think that it would be better if dglib supported multiple
edges between nodes. Not only it is probably intended behaviour if
there are multiple lines between nodes, but in some cases (e.g.,
v.net.flow module), you do not want the minimum but maximum cost edge.
In fact, you want all edges. There should not be any substantial
problem with multiple edges, but I am not sure whether dglib supports
them. What do you think?

Daniel