[GRASS-dev] backgrounding wxGUI, defaults for 6.x

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 03:01:05 EDT 2009

Hello,
I still think that setting inmature GUI as default one isn't the best
idea. On my ~amd64 box I'm unable to start wxgui with g.gui (no
error), launch from init.sh almost works (just tested - recent svn up
has fixed some actions with NULL/NotAnObject). New wxgui will be
really good UI, still right now I still preffer old gis.m.

Sorry for rant,
Maris.